One more time, my sweet baby... always remember to take care too, my love... to be careful too, honey... when it's intense time again, honey... when we have fallen so deep... that deep... this deep... and still oceans apart... when I'm still so far away, honey... not there to be with you... to care for you... to make you feel love... to love you, honey... like that... like what I often tell you in my love letters for you... in my fantasies of love, my sweet baby... to give you all my love... and to hold you for you to sleep in my arms... day and night... :)
Always remember to take care too, my little daughters' angel mommy... to be careful too... for me too... and I will always remember to be a lot more careful too... for you too... the way I often tell you, honey... I promised you... again and again and again... :)
Take care, my love... together... :)
I love you, honey...
💜💜💜
... I lovey you too...
... more... than... ever...
... I love you too...
... just... way... too... much...
... way... way... too... much...
... that much...
... that... wet, my sweet baby... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment