Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Thursday, August 20, 2026

I'm getting emotional again, my sweet baby... getting speechless... I'm feeling so much love, honey... and want to compensate you... to make you feel so much love too... to make you fall into me too... fall in love with me too... unable to escape me too, honey... yet I don't know what to say... :)

I love you...
💜💜💜

... just... way... too... much...

... way... way... too... much...

... that much... :)

Want to make you the happiest woman on Earth, my sweet baby... all the time... :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)