Love is still burning me, my sweet baby... I'm still feeling like that... feeling love, honey... feeling you... I always try to listen to you... to your heart... to the perfect woman in you, right? I heard you, honey... I feel you... I did... I do... EVERYTHING... I know how you feel... I know what you're thinking of... your sweetest dreams... your fantasy of love too, my sweet baby... I know, my love... I do... and I will do it... for you... I promised you... yet again... when we are together, my angel lover... I promised... I will do it... for you... :)
I love you too, honey...
💜💜💜
... I love you too...
... just... way... too... much...
... way... way... too... much...
... that much... :)
Want you too, my sweet baby... want your love... want... your... babies, honey... my babies... with you... in you... our babies, my sweet baby... together... all the time... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment