I'm still a little bit busy, honey... preparing lunch and other things... I will leave now, okay, my love? I will miss you a lot, my sweet baby... love's still burning me... make me feel water in my eyes... feeling love, honey... feeling you... right now... still... make me cry, my sweet baby... inside out... for love... for you... :)
I love you...
💜💜💜
... just... way... too... much...
... that much... :)
Take care... and have a sweet night, my love... one more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... always remember to take care too, honey... to be careful too... for me... with me... together... and don't worry about my heart... my mind... don't ever worry about my love for you, okay? I only have one woman to love, honey... to care for her... to bring her happiness... to father... her babies... only one, my sweet baby... for the rest of my life... forever... and that perfect woman... is you... :)
Take care too, my love... together... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment