Importantly, my sweet baby... they are still trying to mess around here... like they're just caused power outage right at the moment I was going to send you my love wishes, honey... 19:00 your time... the cunt, honey... it noticed and remembered these smalls details very carefully... I can say... so... if sometimes I might be a little bit late... always be patient... be magnanimous, my love... together... I will always let you know what happened as soon as I possibly could... I promised you that... again and again and again... I will be fine... we will be fine, my sweet baby... :)
Always remember to take care too, honey... to be careful too... for me too... with me... together, okay, my love? The cunt may direct its puppets to hang and mess around you too... I think... :)
I love you, honey...
💜💜💜
... I love you...
... more... than... ever... :)
Always remember to take care, my love... together... and don't ever underestimate them and their bitches, okay? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment