Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... they're still trying hard... I can say... on and off the internet... here around me, honey... and maybe around you too... so... always remember to take care too, honey... to be careful too... for me too... and I will always remember to be a lot more careful too... for you too... the way I often tell you... I promised you... yet again... :)

And if sometimes I'm a little bit late again... be patient... be magnanimous... together, okay, my love? I will always let you know what happened as soon as I possibly could... I promised you that too... :)

I love you too, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... that much... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WbfWki_lWPBXHo-AES1Q3VUuj02K7bSB/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bfeU8r25M2Lqtn8fI57sbLwgSdUyOeM-/view?usp=sharing

Monday, August 24, 2026

I'm preparing lunch, my little daughters' angel mommy... I will leave now, okay, my love? I will miss you a lot, honey... everyday... every night... will always keep you in my mind... my heart... in my fantasies of love... in my sweet dreams... day and night... I promised... yet again... it's just so beautiful... so peaceful, my angel lover... with you inside... protecting me... burning me... with your sweet love... your great love... for me... all the time... :)

I love you...
💜💜💜

... just... way... too... much...

... way... way... too... much...

... that much... :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)