Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... don't worry about my mind... my heart... don't ever worry about my love for you, honey... I will never give up... on you... on us... on our love... on myself... I promised you... again and again... at least I hope you will always feel so safe in love with me... in this situation... from so far away... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

Miss you, honey... and want you... want your love... want... your... babies too... our babies, my sweet baby... together... all the time... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XDud_IcwlSigk9YzMyj0kBzCWGCCv6j2/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16H34t-li_tNo4z5qscpuJ3uS3ED3_0Es/view?usp=sharing


 

Monday, August 31, 2026

I'm writing for you, my sweet baby... my top priority... every night... everyday... my labor of love... my way, honey... to hold you... that tight... to be with you... and to have you forever mine... I will never give up, my sweet baby... on you... on us... on our love... on myself... no way... I promised you... again and again... :)

Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... and one more time... always feel safe in love with me... in our love, okay, my angel lover? Don't worry about mind heart... my mind... don't ever worry about my love for you, okay? :)

Take care, my love... together... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)