Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... don't worry about my mind... my heart... don't ever worry about my love for you, honey... I will never give up... on you... on us... on our love... on myself... I promised you... again and again... at least I hope you will always feel so safe in love with me... in this situation... from so far away... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

Miss you, honey... and want you... want your love... want... your... babies too... our babies, my sweet baby... together... all the time... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XDud_IcwlSigk9YzMyj0kBzCWGCCv6j2/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16H34t-li_tNo4z5qscpuJ3uS3ED3_0Es/view?usp=sharing


 

Monday, August 31, 2026

I go sleep now, my little daughters' angel mommy... I've just completed another letter page for you... I will sleep very well tonight, honey... will wake up again... for love... for you... for sure... tonight... and every night... :)

Thinking that I do have your heart... have your love... and will have you, honey... have you my little daughters' angel mommy, my angel lover... that's always so sweet for me... still making water rise up in my eyes... right now... I will miss you a lot, honey... every night... everyday... :)

 Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

Want you, honey... that much... adore you... that much... and respect you too, my sweet baby... that much... too... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)