Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Monday, August 10, 2026

I will tell you about this in detail later, honey... when the time comes... how and why and what and everything... so... for now... be patient, my love... I'm doing what I think is the best... for you... for us... for our love... ;)

I love you, my sweet baby...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... just... way... too... much... :)

Take care... and have a sweet and beautiful day, my love... and one more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... don't worry about my heart... my mind... don't ever worry about my love for you, okay? I won't let go, honey... won't let you go... won't let love go... I won't give up... I won't let you down... no way... :)

Take care too, my little daughters' angel mommy... for me too... with me... together... :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)