I go sleep now, my little daughters' angel mommy... as soon as I could... to protect my health... for you too, honey... I will miss you a lot... will wake up again... for love... for you... for sure... laying on my bed... thinking... dreaming... of love... of you, honey... "she loves me... that much... she does... she really does..." something like that, my sweet baby... is always my sweet... great pleasure... everytime... and tonight too... I'm sure... :)
I love you, honey...
💜💜💜
... I love you...
... just... way... too... much...
... that much... :)
Very importantly again, my sweet baby... it's intense time, honey... with just more than TWO months until Election Day... so... one more time... always remember to take care too, honey... for me too... with me... together... and be patient... be magnanimous too, my love... together... they're trying very hard these days, honey... I can say... both on and off the internet... so... take care too, my little daughters' angel mommy... for me too... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment