Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Friday, October 2, 2026

Very importantly, my sweet... p_ssy... I'm serious, my love... I'm always serious in love... I'm extremely serious... with you... in love with you... with your feeling, honey.... your happiness... your life too, my love... I'm very careful... still and always... with them an their bitches... they're still there, honey... always there... reading... listening... watching... analyzing everything... seeking for every opportunity they could to ruin our love... to make me lose love... lose you, honey... I have no doubt about that... so... I"m extremely careful, honey... still and always... for you... with you... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever... :)

I won't let this go, my... sweet... p_ssy... won't let you lose me... lose love... won't let you down... no way... I promised you... yet again... I won't hurry, honey... I won't rush... I could wait for so long... 4 years... or more... why do I have to hurry for a little bit more, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)