Pinned

Uhm... I'm way too late again, right, my angel lover? Always be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... the musics always took me unexpectedly long time, honey... especially when this is the beginning of the new chapter for you: "Tipping Point..." and at the week with the very long poem and such a complicated topic, honey... a bout "sexual relationship" too... between us... so I just want to make sure what I send you really reflect my heart... my mind... to make sure "My Lover..." will always be so perfect, honey... just like my love for you... like like your sweet love... your great love... for me... just like our love, right, my love? I'm doing everything I could, my sweet baby... for you... for us... for our love... and this... again... is everything I could... I couldn't be any better... nor any sooner, honey... I really couldn't... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

I'm sorry, my love... perhaps... I will use the rest of my life to tell you "I'm sorry, my love..." and to compensate you... for your love for me... for everything you deserve in this life... perhaps... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16ZwtlfvjRp9zO66p6deZxiy2K4IF-rT-/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KthfkFtpplffCx4dKhVPDgmuLenDo8n7/view?usp=sharing 

Saturday, October 10, 2026

Take care... and have sweet moments in love with me... in our love... a sweet and beautiful Saturday night... and a perfect weekend, my love... the love... of my life... my angel wife... the angel... from the other side of the world... from the other side of the life... of mine... my little daughters' angel mommy... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

One more time, honey... always feel safe in love with me... always feel love... always happy... and always feel so free... to fall into me... in love with me... deeper and deeper each day, my little daughters' angel mommy... I'm serious, honey... I'm always serious in love... I'm extremely serious... with you... in love with you... with your feeling, honey... your happiness... with your life... I am... I know... I do... :)

There's nothing to worry, my love... there's nothing to look back... nothing left behind... nothing to regret... for both of us... so... again... cast your ballot... and enjoy the show... enjoy our love, my angel lover... together... ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)