I'm writing for you, honey... completing my love letter for you this weekend... one more time, my angel lover... I'm serious, my love... I'm always serious in love... I'm extremely serious... with you... in love with you... I know what I'm doing, honey... I know what I'm writing... I know who I'm in love with, honey... I know what I want... I know everything, my love... that's why I'm writing for you... every night... everyday... every weekend... of love... almost never stop... mostly 4 years, right? Why that's my labor of love... my top priority... every night... everyday... every weekend... of love, right? So... one more time... always feel safe in love with me... and don't worry too much for me... don't worry about me... don't worry about my mind... my heart... don't ever worry about my love for you, okay, my little daughters' angel mommy? :)
Take care... for me too... and have a sweet day, my love... :)
"I love you..."
💜💜💜
No comments:
Post a Comment