Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

I'm writing for you, honey... my labor of love, my sweet baby... my top priority... every night... everyday... doing everything I could... to make you happy... to bring you happiness, honey... to hold you... that tight... to be with you... and to have you forever mine... you are everything I have in this life, honey... everything... :)

Take care... for me too... and have a sweet day, my love... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)