Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Thursday, October 1, 2026

I'm getting speechless then, my sweet... p_ssy... want to tell you something... sweet love things, honey... to make you feel love... feel me... to make you happy... to make you fall into me again, my sweet baby... but I don't know what to say again... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... just... way... too... much...

... way... way... too... much... :)

Want you, my sweet baby... that much... adore you... that much... respect you... that much... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)