Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Saturday, October 3, 2026

I go sleep now, my little daughters' angel mommy... on time... to protect my health... for you too, honey... I've just complete my love letter for you tonight... that's why I always sleep so well, honey... always wake up too... every night... every weekend... when I've done everything I could... for you... for us... for our love... yet again... everyday... every night... every weekend... mostly 4 years, right, my love? I most never missed it, right? All because of your love, my angel lover... because I'm wielding the power of love... the enormous power of your love for me, honey... that's why I could do it, honey... and I'm sure you can feel it in your heart, right, my love? :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... I will miss you a lot... every night... everyday... every weekend... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)