Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, October 6, 2026

I don't want to publish my words for you, my sweet... p_ssy... like "My Lover..." too, honey... like I had been before... if we were just a normal couple, honey... I'd just keep all these things private between us... until we feel "sweet" to make "a deal", honey... like to drop... a sexbomb into this world... like... boom... the "Scripture of Love..." has just been made... out of nowhere... like that... :)

I only do these things... like publishing my words for you, honey... when and because I determined that's necessary... because otherwise would be more likely to put our love at risk... because of the evils and their bitches, honey... that's why... :)

Always remember to take care too, honey... for me too... with me... together... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you... too...

... that much... too...

... that bad... too... :)

Want you, honey... that bad... adore you... that bad... respect you too, my sweet baby... that... bad... too... I'm feeling water in my eyes again then... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)