Pinned

Uhm... I'm way too late again, right, my angel lover? Always be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... the musics always took me unexpectedly long time, honey... especially when this is the beginning of the new chapter for you: "Tipping Point..." and at the week with the very long poem and such a complicated topic, honey... a bout "sexual relationship" too... between us... so I just want to make sure what I send you really reflect my heart... my mind... to make sure "My Lover..." will always be so perfect, honey... just like my love for you... like like your sweet love... your great love... for me... just like our love, right, my love? I'm doing everything I could, my sweet baby... for you... for us... for our love... and this... again... is everything I could... I couldn't be any better... nor any sooner, honey... I really couldn't... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

I'm sorry, my love... perhaps... I will use the rest of my life to tell you "I'm sorry, my love..." and to compensate you... for your love for me... for everything you deserve in this life... perhaps... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16ZwtlfvjRp9zO66p6deZxiy2K4IF-rT-/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KthfkFtpplffCx4dKhVPDgmuLenDo8n7/view?usp=sharing 

Sunday, October 11, 2026

Have a peaceful night, my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife... with sweet dreams... and a beautiful Sunday... a perfect weekend... when you wake up in the morning... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

Miss you... and want you, honey... a lot... love's still burning me... all the time... making me feel love... feel you... feeling your sweet love... your great love... for me... all the time... and right now too, my little daughters' angel mommy... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)