Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Friday, October 2, 2026

And again... don't worry too much for me... don't worry about me... don't worry about my mind... my heart... don't ever worry about my love for you, my sweet baby... a 40+ years old man in love... a man against the world... I know what I'm doing... what I want... who I'm in love with... what I have, honey... and that... is you... there's no way I'd let this go... no way I'd let you go... I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care... for me too... and have a sweet day, my love... :) 

"I love you..."
💜💜💜 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)