Pinned

Uhm... I'm way too late again, right, my angel lover? Always be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... the musics always took me unexpectedly long time, honey... especially when this is the beginning of the new chapter for you: "Tipping Point..." and at the week with the very long poem and such a complicated topic, honey... a bout "sexual relationship" too... between us... so I just want to make sure what I send you really reflect my heart... my mind... to make sure "My Lover..." will always be so perfect, honey... just like my love for you... like like your sweet love... your great love... for me... just like our love, right, my love? I'm doing everything I could, my sweet baby... for you... for us... for our love... and this... again... is everything I could... I couldn't be any better... nor any sooner, honey... I really couldn't... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

I'm sorry, my love... perhaps... I will use the rest of my life to tell you "I'm sorry, my love..." and to compensate you... for your love for me... for everything you deserve in this life... perhaps... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16ZwtlfvjRp9zO66p6deZxiy2K4IF-rT-/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KthfkFtpplffCx4dKhVPDgmuLenDo8n7/view?usp=sharing 

Sunday, September 20, 2026

Want you, my sweet baby... a lot... wishing I could be with you... a chance... with you, honey... I'd never miss it... no way... I'd "hurt" you so much... I'd make you fall so deep... I'd make you the happiest woman on Earth... make you unable to escape me, my sweet baby... you'd never be able to "recover" from that... ever... :)

I love you, my sweet baby...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever...

... I love you...

... just... way... too... much...

... way... way... too... much...

... that much... :)

Want you, my sweet... p_ssy... want your love... your babies too... all the time... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)