Unrelated stuff, my sweet baby... I found a glitch between Google's services (AI and Blogger in particular): if the conversation between me and AI (that is saved when I log into my Google account) is EXTREMELY long, and I open blogger to create a new post, I will have to wait for a very long time (likely for that AI conversation to complete loading) to be able to insert videos/images into my post. The glitch I told you yesterday, honey...
I don't know for sure if this is a glitch on Google side (likely I'd say) or my client side (my old laptop low speed/memory, the maximum privacy/security I set for my browser, etc.). But I think it's worthy for them to consider. It's likely related to the fact that the EXTREMELY long conversation I had with AI through many days/weeks caused this when it always takes EXTREMELY long time for that conversation to complete loading each time I open it again.
That's it.
Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... :)
"I love you..."
💜💜💜
No comments:
Post a Comment