Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Monday, September 14, 2026

Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... and one more time... don't worry about my heart... my mind... don't ever worry about my love for you, okay? I will always love you so... always love you more... more and more each day... never waiver... never let... as I have always been, honey... since the first days we fell in love, right? So... always feel safe... always feel happy... in love with me... in our love... always so free, my sweet baby... to fall into me... in love with me... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... that much... also... :)

Take care, my love... together... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)