Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Saturday, September 12, 2026

Take care... and have sweet moment in love with me... in our love... a sweet and beautiful Saturday night... and a perfect weekend, my love... the love... of my life... my angel wife... the angel... from the other side of the world... from the other side of the life... of mine... the most beautiful angel in Heaven... of mine... my Venus... my sweet Venus... the goddess I worship... the goddess of love... of mine... my little daughters' angel mommy... :)

One more time... always remember to take care too, honey... to be careful too... for me too... with me... together... and I will always remember to be a lot more careful too... for you too... the way I often tell you, honey... I promised you that too... again and again and again... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)