Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... the life I didn't choose... I don't reject... the fire we didn't start, right, my love? To be in love with me... to be the woman I love... my future... my happiness... to be everything I have in this life, honey... is dangerous... still is... there's no jokes here... so... you have to always keep that in mind too... for me too, okay, my love? I will be fine... we will be fine... I promised you... yet again... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever... :)

You are always in my heart... my mind, my sweet baby... in everything I do... every decision I've made and will make... always be... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O3S2zQW9mfyW4UtEc4v-a-H-WKt7Dk4j/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17hjm461MrsB3Oc4mcHIVmmBHD5ekB6th/view?usp=sharing

Saturday, September 5, 2026

Take care... and have a sweet and beautiful and peaceful Saturday night... a perfect weekend, my sweet baby... the world's sweetest... bravest... baby... of mine... my angel wife... the angel... from the other side of the world... from the other side of the life... of mine... my little daughters' angel mommy... ;)

I love you too, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... that much... also... ;)

You're always in my heart... my mind, honey... in everything I do... every decision I've made and will make... and will always be... will... always... be... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)