One more time, my sweet baby... don't worry for me too much... and don't worry about my heart... my mind... don't ever worry about my love for you, okay? I won't let this go, honey... I won't let you lose love... lose me... I won't let you down... will just hold you, my sweet... p_ssy... that tight... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that too... yet again... :)
I love you, my sweet baby...
💜💜💜
... yes... I love you...
... yes... I do...
... that much... too... :)
And very importantly, honey... to be in love with me... to be the woman I love... my little daughters' angel mommy... to be my everything... everything I have in this life, honey... is dangerous... still is... there's no jokes here... a little bit irony... but... you will be a lot safer, honey... when we're still apart... it may be more and more dangerous for you... the closer we get... so... you will have to always keep that in mind too, okay, my love? And take care too, my little daughters' angel mommy... for me too... with me... together, okay? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment