One more time, my sweet baby... I only have one woman to love... to care for her... to bring her happiness... to father her babies, honey... only one... for the rest of my life... forever... I will listen to her... to her heart... to the woman in her... to what she's trying to tell me... to let me know... I will always try... and I will know, honey... soon or late... one way or the other(s)... I have always been, right? :)
I love you, honey...
💜💜💜
... I love you...
... that much... that way... :)
Always feel safe in love with me... in our love... and don't worry about me... don't worry about my mind... my heart... don't ever worry about my love for you, okay? I will never let you down, my sweet baby... I will never fail you... never fail our love... never fail myself... no way... I promised you... yet again... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment