Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Miss you, my sweet... p_ssy... and want you too, honey... a lot... all the time... want to be with you... to care for you... to love you, honey... want your love too... your babies too, my sweet baby... all the time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... just... way... too... much... :)

You're always in my heart... my mind, my sweet baby... sleeping peacefully inside of me... burning me... with your sweet love... protecting me... with your great love... for me... I'm feeling love, my sweet... p_ssy.. feeling you... all the time... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)