Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Friday, September 18, 2026

I'm preparing lunch, my sweet baby... I will leave now, okay, my love? I will miss you a lot, honey... love's still burning me... day and night... I will always keep you in my heart... my mind... in my fantasies of love... in my sweet dreams... in everything I do... every decision I'll make... everywhere I go... I promised you too... again and again... :)

I always listen... always try to listen to you... to your heart... to the woman in you, right? I heard you, honey... I feel you... I know EVERYTHING you hold in your heart... for me, my sweet... p_ssy... I really did... really do... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... that much... also... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)