Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

I'm getting speechless then, my sweet... p_ssy... don't know what to say... just wish I could be with you... a chance... with you, honey... a chance... to have your sweet body in my arms, honey... to pin my lips on your beautiful lips... and so on... and make it... too late... for you, honey... I'd never miss it... again and again and again... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... just... way... too... much... :)

Want you, my sweet baby... adore you... and respect you too... that much too... :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)