I'm feeling a little bit blue tonight, my sweet baby... I don't know why... a little bit like I lost you... lost love... like I'm losing you... losing love again, honey... after quite a long time I haven't felt like this at weekend... and I want you to know my mind... my heart... how I feel, my sweet baby... I will be just fine... I will always try to listen to you... and will always be very careful too, honey... for you... with you... with the bitches too, honey... and I won't give up, honey... on you... on us... on our love... on myself... no way... don't worry about that too, my love... don't worry about my mind... my heart... don't ever worry about my love for you, okay? I will wait for you too, honey... I promised you that too... yet again... come what may... what(s) still lie ahead... I was... I will... I am... I do... :)
I love you, honey...
💜💜💜
... I love you...
... more... than... ever... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment