Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Sunday, September 13, 2026

I leave now, okay, my sweet... p_ssy... my sweet baby... the world's sweetest... bravest... baby... of mine... my little daughters' angel mommy... I will miss you a lot, honey... every night... everyday... every weekend... will always keep you in my heart... my mind... in my fantasies of love... in my sweet dreams... I promised you that too... yet again... and again and again and again... :)

Take care too, my sweet baby... together... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

Want you, my sweet baby... that much... adore you... that much... and respect you too... that much... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)