Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Sunday, September 6, 2026

I leave now, okay, my love? I will miss you a lot... love's still burning me, my sweet baby... I'm still feeling like that... feeling love, honey... feeling you... feeling your sweet love... your great love... for me... and getting emotional... speechless for that... right now... again, my sweet baby... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜 

... I love you...

... that much... :)

Want you, my sweet baby... want your love... want your... baby too, honey... our babies, my sweet baby.. together... all the time... :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)