Pinned

Always feel safe in love with me... in our love... always happy... and always feel free to fall, my sweet baby... my little daughters' angel mommy... into me... in love with me... I won't let go, my sweet baby... I won't give up... on you... on us... on our love... on ourself... I will always listen to you... to your heart... to the woman in you... what you're trying to tell me... to let me know... what you hold in your heart... for me... and I will know... as I have always been, right, my love? :)

And don't worry about me... don't worry about my mind... my heart... don't ever worry about my love for you, honey... a 40+ years old man in love... I know what I'm doing... what I want... who I love... and everything... and...

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do... :)

Take care too, my love... together... we will be fine... I promised you... yet again... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lssWg_7yM6ob8FZLaaNzpPXHyn42YeQv/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LuLqybaX7yoApRKaGVufRSNi1r0CCmgj/view?usp=sharing 

Sunday, September 20, 2026

I hope you never feel blues in your heart, my sweet baby... never feel like I'm feeling sometimes at weekend... like right now, honey... that's why I have always been doing everything I could... to make you happy... to bring you happiness... to make you feel love... feel me... feel safe... in love with me... in our love... always so free to fall into me, right? :)

One more time, honey... don't worry too much for me... I will be just fine... don't worry about my mind... my heart too, my sweet baby... don't ever worry about my love for you, okay? I won't let go, honey... I won't give up... I won't let you lose love... lose me... I won't let you down... no way... I promised you... yet again... and again and again and again... I will just keep holding you, honey... that tight... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever... :)

I miss you, my sweet baby... a lot... and want you too... want your love... all the time... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)