Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Saturday, September 26, 2026

I hope I won't make you sleep too late again tonight, my little daughters' angel mommy... the miscellaneous stuff (reviewing, editing, combining files and compiling and fixing errors, etc.) and the musics really take me a lot of time... and make me so late again... I haven't known how to deal with that yet... when it seems it keeps getting worse rather than better (later rather than sooner/on time) when "My Love..." keeps growing bigger too... at ~2700 pages... it's a huge document then, right, my love? :)

All for you, honey... for us... for our love... to make you happy, my sweet baby... to hold you... that tight... to be with you... and to have you forever mine... I won't give up, honey... no way... I promised you... yet again... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)