Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

I go sleep now, my sweet baby... a few minutes late again for this:

https://share.google/aimode/7a0AKGYRXqJk2FBz4

I can't trust ANYONE in this world these days, honey... Mozilla too... :)

To be in love with me is dangerous, my sweet baby... still is... and you have to keep that in mind too... for me too, okay, my love? :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever... :)

Even if they tried to install malwares into my system that way, honey... what they could get is still... NOTHING (like "My Lover...", honey... the secret keys, the codes, etc. they will have no way to reach). I configure my system sophisticated to make sure I will always be safe on the cyber space/ream --- including things like this... ;)

Take care too, my love... together... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)