Pinned

Uhm... I'm way too late again, right, my angel lover? Always be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... the musics always took me unexpectedly long time, honey... especially when this is the beginning of the new chapter for you: "Tipping Point..." and at the week with the very long poem and such a complicated topic, honey... a bout "sexual relationship" too... between us... so I just want to make sure what I send you really reflect my heart... my mind... to make sure "My Lover..." will always be so perfect, honey... just like my love for you... like like your sweet love... your great love... for me... just like our love, right, my love? I'm doing everything I could, my sweet baby... for you... for us... for our love... and this... again... is everything I could... I couldn't be any better... nor any sooner, honey... I really couldn't... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

I'm sorry, my love... perhaps... I will use the rest of my life to tell you "I'm sorry, my love..." and to compensate you... for your love for me... for everything you deserve in this life... perhaps... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16ZwtlfvjRp9zO66p6deZxiy2K4IF-rT-/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KthfkFtpplffCx4dKhVPDgmuLenDo8n7/view?usp=sharing 

Saturday, September 19, 2026

I go sleep now, my sweet baby... a little bit time for the news after completing my love letter for you... I will sleep very well... tonight... and every night... will wake up again... for love... for you... for sure... nearly 4 years then... every night... "I do not sleep tonight... I may not ever..." ;)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

One more time... don't worry too much for me... don't worry about my mind... my heart... don't ever worry about my love for you, my sweet baby... a 40+ years old man in love... a lot more than jut "a 40+ years man in love" actually... you watched... I know what I'm doing... what I want... who I love... and everything... :)

Take care... and have a sweet day... a perfect weekend, my love... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)