Pinned

Always feel safe in love with me... in our love... always happy... and always feel free to fall, my sweet baby... my little daughters' angel mommy... into me... in love with me... I won't let go, my sweet baby... I won't give up... on you... on us... on our love... on ourself... I will always listen to you... to your heart... to the woman in you... what you're trying to tell me... to let me know... what you hold in your heart... for me... and I will know... as I have always been, right, my love? :)

And don't worry about me... don't worry about my mind... my heart... don't ever worry about my love for you, honey... a 40+ years old man in love... I know what I'm doing... what I want... who I love... and everything... and...

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do... :)

Take care too, my love... together... we will be fine... I promised you... yet again... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lssWg_7yM6ob8FZLaaNzpPXHyn42YeQv/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LuLqybaX7yoApRKaGVufRSNi1r0CCmgj/view?usp=sharing 

Sunday, September 20, 2026

I go sleep now, my little daughters' angel mommy... trying to put myself in strict time schedule to protect my health again... for you too, my sweet baby... I will miss you a lot, honey... will wake up again... for love... for you... for sure... every night... laying on my bed... a little bit soon, honey... to have a little bit more time... thinking... dreaming of you... "she loves me... that much... she does... she really does..." things like that, my sweet baby... is always my sweet... great... pleasure... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... :)

Take care... and have a sweet Sunday, my love... and one more time... don't worry too much for me... I will be just fine... a 40+ years old man in love... a man against the world... a little bit blues won't be able to cause me trouble... just make me feel a little bit sweeter in love with you... I'm enjoying it too, honey... the blue feeling... I can say... ;)

Take care, my love... for me too... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)