Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Sunday, September 20, 2026

I go sleep now, my little daughters' angel mommy... trying to put myself in strict time schedule to protect my health again... for you too, my sweet baby... I will miss you a lot, honey... will wake up again... for love... for you... for sure... every night... laying on my bed... a little bit soon, honey... to have a little bit more time... thinking... dreaming of you... "she loves me... that much... she does... she really does..." things like that, my sweet baby... is always my sweet... great... pleasure... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... :)

Take care... and have a sweet Sunday, my love... and one more time... don't worry too much for me... I will be just fine... a 40+ years old man in love... a man against the world... a little bit blues won't be able to cause me trouble... just make me feel a little bit sweeter in love with you... I'm enjoying it too, honey... the blue feeling... I can say... ;)

Take care, my love... for me too... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)