Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... don't worry about my mind... my heart... don't ever worry about my love for you, honey... I will never give up... on you... on us... on our love... on myself... I promised you... again and again... at least I hope you will always feel so safe in love with me... in this situation... from so far away... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

Miss you, honey... and want you... want your love... want... your... babies too... our babies, my sweet baby... together... all the time... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XDud_IcwlSigk9YzMyj0kBzCWGCCv6j2/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16H34t-li_tNo4z5qscpuJ3uS3ED3_0Es/view?usp=sharing


 

Wednesday, September 2, 2026

I go sleep now, my little daughters' angel mommy... I've just completed another letter page for you... and that always makes me very happy when I go sleep, honey... every night... when I know... I feel, honey... I've been doing everything I could... for you... for us... for our love, my sweet baby... everything I could... to make you happy... to bring you happiness... to hold you, honey... that tight... to be with you... and to have you forever mine... :)

I will sleep very well... and will miss you a lot, honey... tonight... and every night... :)

Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜

=====================
P.S:

Importantly, honey... one more time... always remember to take care too, honey... to be careful too... for me too... with me... together, okay, my love? To be in love with me is dangerous, honey... still is... there's no jokes here... I have to tell you that again... so... take care too... be careful too... for me too, okay? And I will always remember to be a lot more careful too... for you too... the way I often tell you, my little daughters' angel mommy... I promised you... again and again and again... :)

Take care, my love... together... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)