I go sleep now, my little daughters' angel mommy... a little bit late to fix the final detail of my >12 years old laptop... ;)
Essentially it's now a new laptop just like it was when I bought it >12 years ago, honey... even better and more prefect... and could still be in service for at least... >12 years ahead... I hope... 😂
I'm enjoying doing these things, honey... I'm learning... and that's one of the reason why I bought this laptop >12 years ago: to repair it myself to learn about it when it's getting old and broken and need to be disassembled to fix. It's just a little bit too durable than I expected... 12 years... ;)
I'm a laptop repairer now, honey... expert... I'd say... ;)
Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... I will miss you a lot... every night... every weekend... :)
I love you, honey...
💜💜💜
... I love you...
... more... than... ever... :)
Take care, my love... together... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment