I go sleep now, my little daughters' angel mommy... I stayed a little bit late to complete my love letter for you tonight... I have tried quite hard to not so late, honey... but the musics and other minor stuff always cost me a lot more time than I think... I guess... sometimes... I had to change my mind back and forth... and just one change like that could cost me an entire hour... and make me so late... so... be patient with me... be magnanimous to me too, honey... together... everything I do is for you too, honey... for us... for our love... to make sure "My Lover..." will always be so perfect, my sweet baby... just like my love for you... just like our love, right, my love? So... be patient too, honey... be magnanimous too... together, okay? I'm building the greatest wonder of love, honey... of all time... for you... to hold you tight, my angel lover... to be with you... and to have you forever mine... so... :)
Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... :)
"I love you..."
💜💜💜
No comments:
Post a Comment