Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

I go sleep now, my little daughters' angel mommy... on time... to protect my health... for you too... and to have a little bit more time laying on my bed... thinking... dreaming... of love... of you... my sweet... great... pleasure, my sweet baby... :)

One more time, honey... don't worry too much for me... don't worry about my mind... my heart... don't ever worry about my love for you... I will be fine... we will be fine... I will always keep you in my heart... my mind... in everything I do... every decision I'll make... I promised you... one more time... :)

Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)