Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... the life I didn't choose... I don't reject... the fire we didn't start, right, my love? To be in love with me... to be the woman I love... my future... my happiness... to be everything I have in this life, honey... is dangerous... still is... there's no jokes here... so... you have to always keep that in mind too... for me too, okay, my love? I will be fine... we will be fine... I promised you... yet again... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever... :)

You are always in my heart... my mind, my sweet baby... in everything I do... every decision I've made and will make... always be... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O3S2zQW9mfyW4UtEc4v-a-H-WKt7Dk4j/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17hjm461MrsB3Oc4mcHIVmmBHD5ekB6th/view?usp=sharing

Thursday, September 10, 2026

I go sleep now, my little daughters' angel mommy... on time... to protect my health... for you too... I've just completed another letter page for you... that's why I will sleep very well, honey... tonight... and every night... I will miss you a lot... will wake up again... for love... for you... for sure... laying on my bed... thinking... dreaming... of love... of you, honey... that... "she loves me... that much... she does... she really does..." things like that, honey... is always so sweet for me... is still so unbelievable for me... I do have your heart... I do have your love... and will have you, right, my love? Yes... it's true... it's... really true... how could it be, right, my love? Yes... it's true... :)

Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)