Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Thursday, September 10, 2026

I go sleep now, my little daughters' angel mommy... on time... to protect my health... for you too... I've just completed another letter page for you... that's why I will sleep very well, honey... tonight... and every night... I will miss you a lot... will wake up again... for love... for you... for sure... laying on my bed... thinking... dreaming... of love... of you, honey... that... "she loves me... that much... she does... she really does..." things like that, honey... is always so sweet for me... is still so unbelievable for me... I do have your heart... I do have your love... and will have you, right, my love? Yes... it's true... it's... really true... how could it be, right, my love? Yes... it's true... :)

Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)