Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Friday, September 11, 2026

Have a peaceful night, my sweet baby... my best woman friend... my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife... with sweet dreams... and a beautiful day when you wake up in the morning... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

I'm writing for you, honey... completing my love letter for you this weekend... and miss you, my sweet baby... and want you... a whole lot... all the time, my sweet baby... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)