Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Have a peaceful night, my sweet baby... my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... with sweet dreams... and a sweet morning... a beautiful day... when you wake up... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

Miss you... and want you a lot, my sweet baby... love's burning me already... yet again... I'd make you lose sleep... I'd "hurt" you so much, my sweet... p_ssy... if I were with you... right now... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)