Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Saturday, September 19, 2026

Have a peaceful night, my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife... with sweet dreams... and a beautiful day... a perfect weekend... when you wake up in the morning... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever... :)

I'm writing for you, my sweet baby... completing my love letter for you tonight... and miss you... a lot... you're always in my heart... my mind, honey... sleeping peacefully inside of me... burning me with you sweet love... protecting me with your great love... for me... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)