Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Have a peaceful night, my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... with sweet dreams... and a sweet morning... a beautiful day when you wake up... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... just... way... too... much...

... way... way... too... much... :)

Miss you, my sweet baby... a lot... and want you too... all the time... love's still burning me, honey... just wish I were with you now... I'd make you lose sleep... I'd make you unable to breathe in my arms... I'd make you the happiest woman on Earth again... tonight... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)