Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Sunday, September 13, 2026

Good morning, my sweet... pussy... my best friend... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife... the angel... from the other side of the world... from the other side of the life... of mine... take care... and have a sweet and beautiful Sunday... a perfect weekend, my love... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

Want you, honey... that much... adore you... that much... and respect you too... that much... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)