Pinned

One more time, my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... always be patient with me... always be magnanimous to me... together... I'm building the greatest wonder of love... of all time... for you... and everything I may need is just a little bit more time at the end... to make sure "My Lover..." will always be so perfect, my sweet baby... just like my love for you... just like our love... just like your love for me, right my love? Like sometimes I did change my mind, honey... back and forth... between the musics... and just one change like that could also cost me an entire hour... and make me so late... like today, honey... yet again... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... that much... :)

Yes, honey... I only feel it... with you... I'm not ashamed, my love... not at all... I feel so fine... so right... so good... I allowed myself too, honey... to fall so deep... into you... in love with you... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mw2DxprXancpWotiUqeyxGz2dvJwR6j2/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18YvvxsU9GywEWpCY7K9fKdBOcD0zOiTS/view?usp=sharing 

Sunday, September 13, 2026

Good morning, my sweet... pussy... my best friend... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife... the angel... from the other side of the world... from the other side of the life... of mine... take care... and have a sweet and beautiful Sunday... a perfect weekend, my love... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

Want you, honey... that much... adore you... that much... and respect you too... that much... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)