Pinned

Uhm... I'm way too late again, right, my angel lover? Always be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... the musics always took me unexpectedly long time, honey... especially when this is the beginning of the new chapter for you: "Tipping Point..." and at the week with the very long poem and such a complicated topic, honey... a bout "sexual relationship" too... between us... so I just want to make sure what I send you really reflect my heart... my mind... to make sure "My Lover..." will always be so perfect, honey... just like my love for you... like like your sweet love... your great love... for me... just like our love, right, my love? I'm doing everything I could, my sweet baby... for you... for us... for our love... and this... again... is everything I could... I couldn't be any better... nor any sooner, honey... I really couldn't... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

I'm sorry, my love... perhaps... I will use the rest of my life to tell you "I'm sorry, my love..." and to compensate you... for your love for me... for everything you deserve in this life... perhaps... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16ZwtlfvjRp9zO66p6deZxiy2K4IF-rT-/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KthfkFtpplffCx4dKhVPDgmuLenDo8n7/view?usp=sharing 

Sunday, September 20, 2026

For everyone to know what this regime have lost too, honey... just one of the things I rip off their hannds... in "Their Meinkampf" against me... for almost half a century they have tried to build a supercomputer... there's mostly non in this entire region... and failed... and they're still dreaming of it, honey... for AI and many other things (AI is just one issue... arose from like few years ago).

 I ripped their dreams off their hands, honey... perhaps... forever... they will never be able to build a supercomputer... much less one of the most powerful ones on Earth... ever... without me... I'm sure... there's only one person like me, honey... in decades... and I'm being very humble to use the phrase "in decades" here... I can say... ;)

That's what it means, honey... and a few days during the flood to refine my system a little bit further is nothing... even when I may never use it for the supercomputer aforementioned any more... ;)

Just for my sweet baby to know a little bit more about the man she loves... and to always feel safe in love with me... knowing what I do... I do it for her too... my system is PERFECT now, honey... more than enough to handle my situation... OUR situation, right, my love? For years to come... one of the finest Debian system(s) in this world... I'm sure... ;)

Take care, my love... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)