Everything I do... I do it for you too, honey... to have more time for you, honey... to make you happy... to bring you happiness... to hold you, my... sweet... p_ssy... that night... to not let you go... not let you to escape... to be with you, honey... and to have you... forever mine... :)
I'm a little bit busy these days, honey... I'm getting myself busy... and have done a lot of things too... from the garden... to the bleeding edge Debian Sid AMD64 with the vintage 625M GPU... a lot more... and... "My Lover..." too, honey... I do it all... completed them all... achieved that all... because of your sweet love... your great love... for me, my sweet baby... I don't know if my sweet baby understands what I'm talking about or not yet... but I'm sure she can always feel it in her heart... in my love for her, right? :)
I love you, honey...
💜💜💜
... I love you...
... that much... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment