Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Thursday, September 10, 2026

And one more time, my sweet baby... always feel safe in love with me... in our love... and don't worry about my heart... my mind... don't ever worry about my love for you, okay? I will always love you... that much... always want you, honey... that much... always adore you... that much... always respect you too, my sweet lady... that much... and when we're oceans apart... I will always miss you... that much... will always keep you in my heart... my mind... in my fantasies of love... in my sweet dreams... day and night... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)